1. Look at the material. The materials of shower curtains on the market generally include PVC and PEVA materials. Compared with these two materials, PEVA is odorless, more environmentally friendly and has a better hand feeling. Therefore, choose the PEVA material, which has a soft hand and a good drape.
2. Look at the thickness of the fabric. The fabric of the shower curtain is not as thick as possible, too thick fabric will affect the air permeability and dryness of the shower curtain. It is not easy to dry in contact with water, and long-term use can easily lead to mold and bacteria. Usually the thickness of the production is 0.1-0.15mm, the simplest way to compare is the weight of the shower curtain of the same size and material, so that the thickness can be determined. When consumers buy a shower curtain, it is better to choose a shower curtain with a moderate thickness.
3. Look at the size. The width of the shower curtain should be larger than the place where you actually hang the shower curtain, so as to ensure that the shower curtain is stretched tightly. The height of the shower curtain is generally 180-200cm. The distance of about 2cm is convenient to use.
4. In addition, the newly purchased shower curtain will feel slippery to the touch. That is because the shower curtain has a protective layer of talcum powder. Consumers only need to wipe it with a damp cloth or rinse it with water.
5. Resistant to water, salt and other substances: it can be used in a large amount of application
6. High heat adhesion: It can be firmly attached to nylon, polyester, canvas and other cloths.
7. Low bonding temperature: can speed up the production speed. Keep it steady.
8. Can be silk-screened and offset printing: can be used for more fancy products (but must use EVA ink).