In the hot summer, the shower room can make people enjoy the comfort of showering, and also avoid the trouble of splashing water. It saves bathroom space, is easy to install, and effectively separates the dry and wet. The advantages make the shower room a market in recent years. Hot spot. However, many consumers generally have this question after purchasing a shower room: how to maintain and use the shower room in their own home?
1. Maintain tempered glass:
Do not use sharp objects to hit or hit the glass surface to avoid damage; do not use corrosive liquids to wipe the glass surface; do not use rough materials to wipe the glass surface to avoid scratches. If there is any crack or damage, please notify the after-sales service as soon as possible, and carry out replacement and repair.
1. In order to avoid scratching the glass and affecting the appearance of the shower room, a soft dry cloth is usually used for daily cleaning.
2. For the push-pull shower room, pay attention to the maintenance of the pulley. The sliding door should be prevented from being impacted by the forward force, and the pulleys, sliding rails and sliding blocks should be cleaned regularly, and should be filled with lubricant in time.
3. For aluminum alloy door frames, if there are stains on the aluminum surface, it can be wiped with a neutral detergent after being dissolved in water.
4. For the floor of the shower room, please do not hit or hit the surface with sharp objects to avoid damage.
2. Maintenance of aluminum alloy frame: firstly, it is necessary to prevent direct sunlight and sunlight, otherwise it will cause the spray coating to change color; secondly, it is forbidden to wipe with corrosive liquids or materials; thirdly, it is forbidden to wipe the surface with rough materials (including toothpaste) . Fourth, it is forbidden to carve the surface with sharp objects. If there are stains on the surface of the aluminum material, please clean it with neutral cleaning water and wipe it
3. Maintenance hardware accessories: sliding shower door, currently there are two ways of sliding block and pulley. When using pulleys and sliders, it is necessary to avoid following forces hitting the movable door to prevent the movable door from falling; pay attention to regularly clean the slide rail, pulley and slider, and add lubricant (lubricating oil or wax); adjust the slider regularly Adjust the screws to ensure effective support and good sliding of the slider on the movable door.