1. An independent bathing space can be divided. Most of […]
1. An independent bathing space can be divided. Most of the toilets and washrooms in residential buildings in our country are integrated, and it is a reasonable choice to install a bath room. This can create a relatively independent bathing space to avoid mutual influence and facilitate daily life.
2. Save space. In some families, the bathroom space is too small to fit the bathtub, while the shower room can save a lot of space.
3. With the shower room, when using the shower head, the water will not splash outside and wet the entire bathroom floor.
4. In winter, using the shower room can also play a role in heat preservation. The water vapor gathers in a small space, the heat will not be lost quickly, making people feel very warm. And if the bathroom is large and there is no shower room, even if there is heating, it often feels very cold.
5 The shower room has rich shapes and bright colors. In addition to the bathing function, it is also a good decoration in itself.