The shower curtain is generally divided into three part […]
The shower curtain is generally divided into three parts: the curtain body, the shower curtain rod and the hook. There are also shower curtains that are directly suspended from the ceiling, but this is not common.
The shower curtain rod is made of various materials, including wood, bamboo, plastic or alloy materials. Shower curtain rods are generally installed in different positions according to different positions and shapes of the shower area, and the shapes are also different. The most common straight shower curtain rods are usually fixed on opposite walls of the bathroom; semi-circular or semi-curved shower curtain rods are mostly used in the shower area of larger bathrooms.
In addition to traditional plastics and fabrics, the curtain body materials include polyvinyl chloride (PVC), environmentally friendly materials PEVA, wooden curtains, bamboo curtains, nylon, pongee, satin cloth, and satin noodles. Silk, thick oxford, etc. And according to the different styles of the bathroom, there are different colors and designs.
The most common materials for the hook are plastic and alloy.
The main products of shower curtain are:
Premium waterproof shower curtain (POLYESTER).
The shower curtain is made of Taiwan imported waterproof cloth, after special coating and anti-corrosion treatment, it is made of all-plastic corns, and contains PE lining. The lower end of the shower curtain is equipped with heavy lead strips, which makes the whole shower curtain flatter and has a feeling of falling. Workmanship and materials are in the leading position in the domestic shower curtain industry, widely used by major domestic star hotels, and exported to overseas markets such as North America.
The details of POLY shower curtain (standard specification 180*180CM) are as follows:
1. Yarn count 150D*150D;
2. Density 78*68 (140 grams per square meter);
3. The front and back of the fabric are treated with coating technology (ie waterproof treatment), W/R+W/P (water repellent+water proof), 80% water repellent on the front, 100% waterproof on the back, 250mm water pressure resistance;
4. There are two weaves of jacquard and printing. The printing adopts ratry laser plate making technology, and the color fastness can be guaranteed above 4;
5. Use dyes and pigments, cadmium-free, non-toxic, non-azo;
6. The C-shaped hook is made of high-grade PP material;
7. The lead bar weighs 25g per meter;
8. Anti-car technology is adopted at the lead strip;
9. All plastic corns;
10. Each 12 hooks are packed in a box, with double-layer cardboard and a shower curtain into a PP plastic bag.