1. An independent bathing space can be divided. This ca […]
1. An independent bathing space can be divided. This can create a relatively independent bathing space, avoid mutual influence and facilitate daily life.
2. Save space. Some family toilets have a small space and cannot fit a bathtub, while the shower room can save a lot of space.
3. With the shower room, when the shower head is used for showering, water will not be splashed outside and the entire bathroom floor will be wet.
4. In winter, the use of shower room can also play a role in heat preservation. Water vapor gathers in a small space, and the heat will not be quickly dissipated, making people feel warm. If the bathroom is large and there is no shower room, even if there is heating, it often feels cold.
5 The shower room is rich in shape and bright in color, in addition to having the function of bathing, it is also a very good decoration in itself.