1. Towel rack: The upper layer is placed with a towel, […]
1. Towel rack: The upper layer is placed with a towel, and the lower tube can be used for hanging towels. It is mainly installed outside the bathtub, and is about 1.8 meters above the ground.
2. Towel rack: It can be installed on the empty wall in the central part of the bathroom.
3. Single / double cup holder: It is mostly used to place toothbrushes and toothpaste, and it is usually installed on the wall on both sides of the dishwasher to form a line with the makeup holder.
4. Single-layer shelf (make-up rack): Installed above the washbasin and under the makeup mirror. The height from the washbasin should be 30 cm.
5. Double-layer rack (make-up rack): Mostly installed on both sides of the washbasin.
6, clothes hook: can be installed on the wall outside the bathroom, the ground should be at a height of 1.7 meters. For hanging clothes while bathing. Multiple clothes hooks can also be used together.