1. Cultivate the habit of opening doors and windows, keep the air in the bathroom unobstructed, and breaking up wet and dry is the maintenance method of bathroom accessories.
2. The paint has a great corrosive effect on the outer plating of the pendant. Do not let the paint get on the pendant.
3. Do not use corrosive sponges and cleaning agents, bleach, vinegar, etc. containing corrosive, dissolved and acidic substances to clean the pendant, because they have a corrosive effect on the appearance of the pendant, which will cause your pendant to lose its luster Or leave scratches. At the same time, it is also not recommended to use cleaners with frequently changing formulas on the market, they will also cause great damage to your pendant.
4. The surface of the pendant should be wiped with soft cotton cloth and water frequently to ensure the bright luster of the pendant. Try not to use cleaning liquid to clean it. Never use corrosive acid and alkali solutions. Information on the environmentally friendly electrolytic copper used in the product, nickel and chromium plating. Not only is it environmentally friendly but also has a long service life, it is often new.
5. Rinse with clean water and dry the pendant with a special maintenance cloth for the pendant.
6. Wipe gently with a damp rag coated with soap or toothpaste, then rinse with water.