Causes of towel rack rust： 1. Poor water quality, conta […]
Causes of towel rack rust：
1. Poor water quality, containing metal ions, coupled with no regular wiping, or some hygienic dead corners, these metal ion-rich water droplets interact with air, and rust may occur over time.
2. It is not wiped often. Over time, some water scums form dirt on the surface and eventually show spot-like black spots.
3. Towel rack plating is not well protected, causing damage to the plating, brass and air
How to judge the quality of the towel rack coating：
1. Look: Generally speaking, the brighter and finer the surface, the more obvious the mirror effect, and the better the plating process
2. Listen: Listen to the introduction of several brand shopping guides, mainly on the introduction of plating. Good bathroom hardware not only experienced the previous polishing, polishing, and dust removal, but also has up to six or seven layers of nickel and chrome plating. Electroplating process, the more coatings, the better the quality
3. Grip: You can use the grip method to see if the material is good or bad. Some merchants will use cast iron material to pretend to be full copper or copper-zinc alloy hardware. Hold the hardware in two or three seconds and release it. It can be judged to be copper. If the fog and traces do not disperse for a long time, the material is likely to be non-copper