1. Scrub the rack with water and dry it with a soft cot […]
1. Scrub the rack with water and dry it with a soft cotton cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaner, cloth or paper towel, and any acid-containing detergent, polishing abrasive or detergent or soap to wipe the surface of the rack.
2. we usually put a variety of shower gel, shampoo, etc. on the shelf for a long time, it will inevitably leave some on it. If it is not removed for a long time, the gloss on the surface of the shelf will degrade and directly affect the surface quality. So keep the shelf surface clean with a soft cotton cloth at least weekly, using a neutral detergent.
3. the surface of the bathroom shelf will inevitably have stubborn stains, surface scale film, etc., we should use a mild liquid detergent, colorless glass cleaning solution or detergent without scrubbing, then clean with water and soft Dry the cotton cloth.
4. you can use a cotton wet wipes coated with toothpaste and soap, gently wipe, and then rinse with water.
5. It is also possible to use wax oil with strong decontamination ability, apply it on clean white cotton cloth, and thoroughly clean the rack. The cycle is generally 3 months, which can extend the life of the rack. Every time the cleaning is finished, the water stains should be dried, otherwise the surface of the pendant may be stained with water.