The towel rack is baptized by water, various dirt, and […]
The towel rack is baptized by water, various dirt, and cleaning supplies all day long, and it is very prone to chemical changes, so you must pay special attention to it when maintaining it. The following maintenance methods can help you effectively maintain the towel rack, so that the service life of your towel rack will not be shortened due to the above reasons: maintenance of the towel rack
1. We must develop the habit of opening doors and windows frequently, so as not only to keep the air in the bathroom unblocked, but also to help the health of the family and to absorb more fresh air.
2. The surface of the towel rack should always be wiped with a soft cotton cloth and clean water to ensure a bright luster. Never use corrosive acid-base solutions, and try not to clean it with detergent.
3. In normal times, if we want to decorate, we must not let the paint get on the towel rack, because paint has a great corrosive effect on the coating on the surface of the towel rack. There are many detergents with frequently changing formulas on the market. It is recommended that you do not buy them. They may also cause serious damage to the towel rack. Many bleaching agents, detergents, and vinegar contain a lot of acidic substances, which have a strong corrosive effect, and it is not recommended to use them.
Towel rack cleaning
1. Wipe the towel rack with clean water and dry it with a soft cotton cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaner, cloth or paper towel, and any acid-containing detergent, polishing abrasive or detergent or soap to wipe the surface of the towel rack. .
2. The long-term residual chrome-plated surface of various detergents and shower gels used in ordinary times will degrade the surface gloss of the towel rack and directly affect the surface quality. Please clean the surface of the towel rail with a soft cloth at least once a week, preferably with a neutral detergent.
3. For stubborn dirt, surface film and stains that are difficult to remove, please use mild liquid detergent, colorless glass cleaning fluid or non-abrasive polishing fluid, etc., and then clean the towel rack with water immediately and use it Wipe dry with a soft cotton cloth.
4. You can use a pure cotton rag coated with toothpaste and soap, wipe it gently, and then wash it with water.
5. You can use wax oil with strong decontamination ability and apply it on a clean white cotton cloth to thoroughly clean the whole product. The cycle is generally 3 months, which can extend the life of the towel rack. Remember that every time you finish cleaning, you must wipe off the water stains, otherwise water stains and dirt may appear on the surface of the pendant.