What is the correct way to clean the towel rack 1. Wipe […]
What is the correct way to clean the towel rack
1. Wipe the towel rack with clean water and dry it with a soft cotton cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaners, cloths or paper towels, and any acidic cleaners, polishing abrasives or detergents or soaps etc. to wipe the surface of the towel rack .
2. Due to the long-term residual chromium-plated surface of various detergents and shower gels that are usually used, the surface gloss of the towel rack will deteriorate and directly affect the surface quality. Please clean the surface of the towel rack with a soft cloth at least once a week, preferably using a neutral cleaner.
3. You can use a cotton damp rag coated with toothpaste and soap, gently wipe it, and then clean it with water.
4. You can use wax oil with strong decontamination ability and apply it to a clean white cotton cloth to thoroughly clean the whole product. The cycle is generally 3 months, which can extend the life of the towel rack. Remember to wipe off water stains every time after cleaning, otherwise water stains may appear on the surface of the pendant.
5. For stubborn dirt, surface scale film and stains that are difficult to remove, please use mild liquid detergent, colorless glass cleaning liquid or polishing liquid without abrasion, etc., then use clean water to clean the towel rack and use Dry with a soft cotton cloth.