1. Pay attention to the presence of odor when purchasin […]
1. Pay attention to the presence of odor when purchasing curtain fabrics. If the product emits a pungent odor, there may be residual formaldehyde. It is best not to buy it.
2. When selecting colors, it is advisable to purchase light colors, so the risk of formaldehyde and dyeing fastness is lower.
3. The curtains purchased should be thoroughly soaked and washed in clean water to reduce the formaldehyde content remaining on the fabric. After washing, it is best to dry the curtains in an outdoor ventilated place and then use them.
Curtains can be divided into many types. Below we introduce the scientific cleaning methods one by one:
1. For some curtains made of ordinary fabrics, they can be wiped with a damp cloth or cleaned in clean water or washing machine according to conventional methods.
2. When the curtain made of velvet is dirty, first immerse the curtain in the medium alkaline cleaning solution, gently press it by hand, wash it and put it on the inclined shelf, so that the water will dry automatically, it will make the curtain clean as new. It is.
3. Soft blinds are a kind of curtains that are used more in the home. When cleaning, first close the window, spray a proper amount of water or polishing agent on it, and then dry it with a rag, so that the curtains can be kept longer. The time is clean and bright; the drawstring of the curtain can be gently wiped with a soft bristle brush. If the curtains are dirty, use a rag to wash some warm water-soluble detergent, or use a little ammonia solution.
4. Canvas made of canvas or hemp is not easy to dry after cleaning. Therefore, it is not suitable to wash directly into the water. It is better to use a sponge to mix some warm water or soap solution or ammonia solution to smear. After drying, roll it up.
5. When cleaning the roller blinds, first pull down the dirty roller curtains, flatten them, and wipe them with a cloth. The center of the roller is usually empty. You can use a long stick and one end with the fluff to extend and keep turning. Remove dust.
6. Curtains made of electrostatic flocking are not too dirty and do not need to be cleaned frequently. However, if cleaning, be careful not to wash it in the water or wash it. Just use cotton gauze and rub it with alcohol or gasoline. If the flannel is too wet, do not twist it tightly to avoid the neck hair being removed. Affect the appearance. The correct method of cleaning should be to use both hands to remove moisture or let it dry naturally, so that the original appearance of flocking can be maintained.
7. Austrian flower curtain is a fashionable and trendy curtain. When cleaning, use a clothes vacuum cleaner to suck out the dust first, then gently sweep it with a soft feather brush.
◎ The size measured by yourself is not necessarily accurate. First understand the washing method and shrinkage rate, and properly enlarge the size.
◎The curtain fabrics currently on the market have certain problems in terms of labeling, dyeing, and dimensional changes after washing. Consumers should pay attention to the purchase.
◎ Do not buy curtains that are too low in price, because some cheap curtains are flammable in fire, and good quality curtains generally have fireproof properties, so the safety of family members is guaranteed.